Is there still hope for the world? This question is one of the most curious questions. It is not known whether humanity can give an answer to this, but the start of colonization work on Mars raises the question İn have we lost our hope?
In all these adversities, we still do not have the hopes of serpent developments in our hearts. In addition to the big problems such as environment and air pollution, destruction of the forests, glacial melting, global warming, climate change, tiny, hopeful stories makes us wonder. Can we turn our world into a recyclable planet by the hand?
1. Turning the barren and bare hills into a lush forest with patience and interest.
2. The effort and sensitivity showed not to cut the tree.
3. To appreciate the value of a single tree, to grasp how valuable that tree is in such an environment.
4. Seeing the fruit of years of work. Creating a green forest from a barren area.
5. Behavior that should be taken as a model from a human being who ignores the lives of other living things for his / her own living space.
6. The point where a six-year patient and a determined work brings nature.
7. The first thing that comes to our minds is that we should not prefer the simplest way.
8. Who builds a huge forest alone by those who say to those who can’t succeed
The man who is good to the planet he lives on, and he takes care of it. Thanks to the forest that gave life to thousands of animals in the natural environment. In fact, the logic of Earth is simple. Life, life, give, take. As we live something, but we generally get rid of it, but the order of mankind based on destruction, plundering, war is preventing this. If there is a Nobel Peace Prize that really serves its purpose, this man deserves the award.
9. The perseverance of growth of a tree through the thin pole of the traffic sign must tell us something!
10. Or the growth of this flower in the volcanic terrain, the colourful opening appetite.
11. For ourselves, we must stop destroying nature, life in peace with nature, we must open the way for those who take steps.
It is a completely eco-friendly, non-destructive, tree-friendly accommodation in the forest.
12. Respecting nature and trees, protecting them is not as difficult as it seems.
13. No matter how many there is in the trees, it is necessary to see that life is possible.
14. A tiny step might be even a big step.
15. Forget the wild animals that need to cross the highway. They should not usurp their right to life.
16. While you are home, there is no way of behaving as wonderfully as you do before you do, there is definitely a way!
17. Meet the man who stopped deserting alone: Yacouba Sawadogo
Read the inspiring story of Yacouba Sawadogo here.